February 29, 2016 – From Chris Flammer: Showed the space to MS Equities. He needs about 1,400 square feet. Will let me know tomorrow.
January 19, 2016 – From Chris Flammer: Showed space to a financial planning company. Is considering the 1,858 on the second floor.
December 22, 2015 – From Chris Flammer: Showed space to a technology client who needs 1,500 to 2,000 square feet.
December 11, 2015 – From Chris Flammer: Toured Allison Williams for the Williams Law Group through the building today. Her requirement is about 4,000 square feet. She would like a test fit for the 2nd floor front unit.
August 27, 2015 – From Jason:
- Quest: We spoke with Dave Fisher Yesterday. Their attorney is still reviewing the lease. Ravi is away but is available so we should have something back soon. He was also hoping we would have initial pricing on the fit up so we could establish the Landlord contribution towards fit up.
- Sky Capital: We spoke with Jodi. They are almost finished with the lease review so we should have that back this week.
August 4, 2015 – From Jason: Inspected facility unit this afternoon with Capital for third showing
August 4, 2015 – From Chris:
- Had a showing for 2,000 square feet. They are considering 1,850 Sq. Ft. on the 2nd floor.
- Had a 3rd showing for Sky Capital. They should be sending in an offer.
July 31, 2015 – From Chris: Sky Capital came back for a second showing with their CEO today.
July 30, 2015 – From Jason: Santander update: We are moving up the pecking order. The offer is now in the hands of Paul Hafer, Real Estate Manager-Transactions. Keep you posted.
RFP is out to Sky Capital America, Inc. for 4,421 SF
RFP is out to Quest Properties for 3,500 SF
July 28, 2015:
- From Jason: Discussed facility with client looking for 8-10,000 SF office. May have interest. Hope to have them out second week of August upon their return from vacation
- From Chris: Showed space today to company looking for 3k to 5K. They are considering the 6,773 Sq. Ft. space on the 2nd floor.
July 23, 2015 – From Jason:
- Received RFP from Quest Properties looking for 3,500 square feet
- Received floor plan of their current location
July 22, 2015 – From Jason:
- Showed space to Quest Properties
- Check leak on 2nd floor again
July 21, 2015
- From Jason: Showed property to broker with attorney looking for 1,750 square feet
- From Chris: Showed the building to technology company from France. It is a +/- 4,000 square foot requirement. They may need to be in space as early as October.
July 20, 2015 –
- From Chris: Showed space to David Fisher’s client. They need 3,000 to 3,500 square feet. They just sold their building and need to be in in +/- 90 days. They are leaning towards diving the Columbus Hill space.
- From Jason: Dave Fisher has client looking for 3-3,500 SF
July 10, 2015 – From James: Submitted ad to SIOR Professional report. SIOR Ad for 3rd Quarter 2015
July 2, 2015 – From Chris: Showed space to a 2,000 to 3,000 square foot tenant. They are in the technology field.
June 22, 2015 – From Jason: Showing with broker for 4,200 SF requirement. Client asked about landscaping upkeep (noticed weeds all around property ).
June 16, 2015 – From Jason:
- Spoke with Aug Weiss, an RFP was provided at the asking rate
- Canvassed Cranford area (Broadway and its side streets)
- After flash rain storm: storm drains need to be cleaned along with parking area
June 12, 2015 – From Jason:
- Contacted Schechner Lifson Corp.insurance company in 14,000 SF at 4 Chatham in Summit (http://www.slcinsure.com)
- Meeting with Aug Weiss this afternoon at 3PM
June 11, 2015 – From Jason:
- Caroll Paris (www.caroll.com) inquired about the space.
- Appointment scheduled for Weiss Multi Strategy – tomorrow (Friday) at 4 PM EST.
June 10, 2015 – From Jason:
- Canvassed Morris Avenue particularly 530, 505, 100,150 and 155
- New Mailing completed from immediate area. Springfield, Milburn, Summit, Springfield, Chatham, Florham Park, South Orange, Livingston, Short Hills etc. Call canvassing. Snail mail will go out beginning of next week. E-blast went out today at 2PM EST.
June 9, 2015 – From Jason:
- Discussed space with Mrs Joanna Sarubbi, Esq. Still trying to get another lawyer to come with her and take additional space. Coming out of 150 Morris concerned about increase in rent. Mentioned the Short Hills address and 07078 zip code, along with an instant upgrade from a Class C to B+ facility, etc.
- Discussed with Weiss. Received approval from executives. Waiting on layout which should be forthcoming end of week.
June 4, 2015 – From Chris: Showed the building today to a user who requires 5,000 to 7,000 square feet.
May 28, 2015
- From Jason: Had a second showing today pertaining to 4,000-4,200 SF requirement. HVAC was out, hopefully it was not that much of a deterred however the HVAC system needs a long term fix.
- From Chris: Brian Murphy brought his client through for the second time. They are looking for 2,000 Sq. Ft. Discussed the corner space as well as dividing the 6,775 Sq Ft space. He said he would follow up next week.
May 27, 2015
- Email from Jason to Ceyan Birney: Ceyan, hope all is well especially in Houston. It would be a good idea for us to send out a proposal to Stone Center soon. I believe their lease is up in November. Your thoughts? And can you send me their floor plan?
- Email from Alex to Mark Metsky: Mark, we are indeed still managing this property and your comfort is of utmost concern to us and ownership. We are immediately addressing this issue and hope to have your space temperature to a comfortable level in a reasonable period of time. Thank you and please feel free to reach out to us at anytime.
- From Chris: Showed the building to attorney Joanne M. Sarubbi, Esq. Her requirement changed to 1,800 square feet. Showed her a few options. She is interested. She is going to give it some thought and contact us in a day or two.
- From Chris: An attorney, Joanne M. Sarubbi, Esq., reached out about leasing 1,250 square feet. She would like a 3 year lease with several 3 year options. She would need a small reception, kitchen/supply room (10X10), conference room (14×20) 2 offices (12 x 12). Want open floor plan in the reception/secretarial areas – half walls from reception to secretarial area which would permit a receptionist and paralegal to be behind the walls.
May 22, 2015 – Toured space with Westfield Investments. Req: 1,500 sf.
May 21, 2015 – Scheduled tour with Summit Group for next week Thursday 28th. Req: 4,000 sf.
May 20, 2015 – Met with Fullerton Group and Faye.
- Our recommendation is to hire Fullerton for landscaping
- Work on the wall should be done by contractor in future (we do not recommend Fullerton for wall as they are too expensive)
May 18, 2015
- Met with Rhino Construction
- Discussed construction bid with Mecurio of AY
- Reeves is scheduled to visit facility Wednesday morning
May 15, 2015 – Tour set for Snelling Staffing Wednesday the 20th
May 14, 2015 – Contacted Hollister Construction who verbally provided a $50-$60 PSF estimate on an office build out (three rooms and a kitchenette) from scratch.
May 13, 2015 – Spoke with Matt Dalton. He can come by anytime next week.
May 12, 2015
- Mentioned landscaping needs tending too
- Scheduling a meeting with Fulton Landscaping (Matt Dalton 973-445-3648)
- Discussed submitting a counter proposal to Santander by first week of June
- Reeves is returning tomorrow (left message)
May 11, 2015 – Discussed with Hedge Fund (looking for disaster Recovery and alternative office). Interested in facility – waiting on amount of SF and RFP-LOI.
May 8, 2015
- Discussed with broker looking for 4,000 SF for user
- Another broker showed Client coming from Summit looking to move into the Executive Center
May 7, 2015
- Discussed with Reeves issue points in the lease
- Discussed with Zissu offering; meeting wth him & his partner next week
May 5, 2015 – Showed facility to tenant looking for 3,000 SF with broker.
May 4, 2015
- Jason Crimmins: Spoke with Clinton Matter from the Hedge Fund Weiss. He said they are still discussing how much space they are going to need in the building. He said he would also like to schedule a time to come back to the building and discuss data wiring and layout. He said the last person he needs to speak with at his company has been away, but will be back in touch with us shortly.
- Chris Flammer: Showed the property today to an association who just sold their building in Summit. I expect a second showing to the rest of the board of directors later this week.
- Jason Crimmins: Discussed with Ed Koch of Altitude Staffing
- Jason Crimmins: Left message for Gary Lubin of PDR
April 28, 2015
- Had a good showing with Weiss Multi-Strat Advisors. Looking for 1,500 to 2,000 SF. Hedge fund based out of Manhattan. Will have an RFP for us hopefully this week.
April 28, 2015
- Discussed lease comments with Reeves. His attorney is going to redraft lease and send over to our attorney
- Showing to Manhattan Hedge fund at 6:30 PM
April 27, 2015 – Discussed RFP with Dr. Zissu 3,000 SF dentist requirement
April 24, 2015
- Showed facility to broker and client with 6,000 SF requirement
- Showed facility to Enrollment Solutions 5,000 SF requirement
April 23, 2015
- Parking undercover necessary to be restriped
- Landscaping needs tending too
April 22, 2015
- Discussed with Altitude Staffing based out of New Providence (2,000 SF requirement)
- Discussed with PDR based out of Montvale (3,000 – 4,000 SF requirement)
April 21, 2015
- Showed the facility to broker with 6,000 SF requirement
- Showed facility to broker (accouting firm) 2,000 SF requirement
April 20, 2015
- Changed Flyer look to provide new look including photo
- Reeves attorney will be meeting with Ed Wednesday
- Meet with Dr Zissu re: 3,000 – 3,500 SF requirement
April 16, 2015
- John Dey met with Dr Zissu and preliminary plans were drawn. He stated he will need another patient room etc equates to another 500-1,000 SF for a total of 3k-3,500 sf. Either corner would work for him. Next step is to get an offer. Will be with him and his partner next week to structure one.
- Showed Columbus Hill and Citi Group space to 7,000 SF user.
April 14, 2015
- Jason Crimmins wrote: Discussed RFP with Michael Levy. Unfortunately he decided to stay in the city. Will keep tabs with him in the next few months just in case he decides to change his mind.
- Chris Flammer wrote: Willis of New Jersey signed a lease for 25,000 square feet at 150 John F. Kennedy Pky. They will be moving in on 8/1/2015.
April 13, 2015
- Chris Flammer showed the building to a potential 20,000 sf user.
- Agreed to terms with the Reeves Foundation at $27 for years one and two and $28 PSF for remaining five year term. Waiting on draft lease.
April 10, 2015
- Meeting with Snelling Consulting next week. 3,000 SF requirement.
- Chris Flammer showed property to a group that will need about 3,000 square feet. Awaiting the request for proposal.
April 8, 2015 – Chris Flammer prospected Summit (specifically 25 Deforest Avenue)
April 6, 2015
- Received $25 PSF + TE Offering from Reeves Foundation
- Showed spaces on the 2nd floor to Dr. Zissu. He is looking for 2,500 SF.
April 3, 2015
- Breakfast meeting with Ed Reeves to discuss LOI
- Meeting with Rick DeBiasi to show space
April 2, 2015
- Meeting with Dr Zissu 2,500-3,000 SF requirement. Wants us to draft a RFP for them.
- Meeting with Michael Levy 1,500 SF requirement. Will be drafting an RFP.
- Chris Flammer showed space today to a financial firm that is looking for +/- 1,500 square feet. The showing went well. Potential tenant will email their RFP to Chris.
April 1, 2015
- Discussion with Mr. Levy regarding 1,500 SF; showed him option #2
- Received space planning for Reeves Foundation
- Discussed Center with Cathie of Evergreen
March 31, 2015
- Added Chris Flammer to the assignment who comes with his expertise within the office field, likeability and knowledge.
- Discussed facility with Mr. Reeves
- Discussed facility with Bayshore Pharmaceuticals
March 27, 2015
- 101 Kent, West Orange
- 19 Vreeland, Florham Pk
- 131 and 135 Columbus Tpk, Florham Park
2. Discussions with:
- St Barnabas Hospital outpatient for physical therapy
- Dr. Zissu – looking forward to our meeting next week
- Mr. Reeves will be speaking Monday regarding a proposal
- Stevens Institute
March 25, 2015 – Meeting with Dr. Zissu on April 2nd at 3:30 at their office than tour 830.
March 24, 2015
- Submitted response to Mr. Reeves – who is in Boston this week and will contact us early next week
- Dr. Zissu will be returning next week from Vermont (last ski trip) will schedule next Tuesday
- Discuss dentist RFP Summit Periodontics & Implant Dentistry
Nitika Goyal, D.D.S.
47 Maple Street Suite 305
Summit, NJ 07901
Monday 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Tuesday 11:00 AM to 7:30 PM
Thursday 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Friday 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
March 23, 2015 – Discuss RFP for Reeves Foundation
March 17, 2015 – Email blast sent via ConstantContact.com.
March 13, 2015
- Meet with Mark Twentyman, Kingsbridge Realty. His client is looking for 1500 sq ft, showed them the back area of the second floor. They will want a build out and will provide a plan. I believe we will get a loi on this one.
- Also showed the space to Brandon DeGraff of DTZ, his clients need between 1,500 – 2,500 sf for a 3 year term. Financial firm.
March 10, 2015
- Email blast sent via ConstantContact.com
- Email blast sent via Outlook
March 9, 2015 – 1,440-piece bulk mailing delivered to post office.
March 5, 2015
1. Meet with Mr. Karpf, attorney – looking for 2,000 SF
- Wants to be in Short Hills, NJ and needs a bathroom in space
- A tenant of ten years and being evicted by Marc Berson (tenant expanding)
- Paying $2,500 per month
- Told him we would be closer to $5,600 per month plus any non-typical tenant improvements such as adding a bathroom in the space
- Would need more than the two years he is requesting
2. Meeting with Dr. Zissu (dentist) next week
March 3, 2015
- Spoke with Lee Barnes again – has a client interested in purchasing the office facility. Wants a sit down meeting. Told them we are not interested but would entertain an unsolicited offer.
- Spoke with Michael Levy – interested in 830 Morris – 1,500-2,000 SF – relocation from Manhattan. Will know late March.
- Doctors office inquired about space looking for 1,500-2,000 SF with bathroom
- An investor called asking if Stone Mt would sell the facility. Told them you were not sellers but would entertain an unsolicited offer.
March 2, 2015
- Received a call from broker – Kings Bridge Era: Has a dentist operation looking for 1,500-2,000 SF long term.
- Discussed property with broker from CBRE with a 7,000 SF requirement: Good conversation but more speculative then real – client is looking in the ParsippanyMorristown area but wanted to discuss our availability
- Discussed property with broker from CW: Looking for 1,250SF requirement; told it was a little too small however bring him by anyway. Once at bldg. will try and push to greater SF.
- Discussed property with broker from Garibaldi: Sent flyer to Lee – waiting on response
February 26, 2015
- Reeves Organization is submitting an RFP for space on second floor.
- Eblasts have continued weekly
- Mailing to Manhattan accounting, engineering, educational, medical and others
- Sending post card mailing out to immediate are next week.
February 23, 2015
- Canvassed Short Hills (820 Morris Turnpike) and Summit (60 Morris Turnpike)
Week of February 9, 2015
- Touring with Michael Levy today from Levy Capital Mgmt
- Inquiry from Levy Capital Partners (scheduling appointment)
- Eblast to immediate area: Chatham, Summit, Millburn, Short Hills, Springfield, Mountainside
February 3, 2015
- Received a call from the Reeves Foundation regarding 830 Morris. They are located at 115 Summit in Summit.
- Isabel Freire has a client interested in space. Looking to schedule an appointment.
Week of Feb 2nd, 2015
- Eblast to immediate area: Chatham, Summit, Millburn, Short Hills, Springfield, Mountainside
- Eblasts for Open House
- Meeting with Colonial Life
- Meeting with Reeves Foundation
- Discussion with Doctor Zissen
Week of January 26th, 2015
- Eblast to companies within the Roseland, Florham Park, Livingston, South Orange region again
- Eblast throughout the week to brokerage houses for Open House
- Canvassed 37 Vreeland, Florham Park
- Canvassed 30 Columbia Tpke
- Canvassed 7 Columbia Tpke
- Canvassed 18 Columbia Tpke
- Canvassed 29 Columbia Tpke
Jan 21, 2015
- Scheduled inspection for Friday morning with Colonial Life.
Jan 20, 2015
- Discussed property with Colonial Life/Colonial Voluntary Benefits based out of New York.
Jan 6, 2015
- Harlan Hollander, JD has a client looking for up to 3,000 SF with occupancy in March for 2 to 3 year term. Showing him 3rd floor.
Jan 5, 2015
- Canvassed complete for Chatham • Main Street 33,39,40,60,76,82,97,127, 159, 164,186, 205, 227-229,283
Jan 5th, 2015
- Canvassing Main Street Chatham this week
- Second Email blast for open house goes out all brokers today
- Email blast to Roseland and surrounding area tenants
- Email blast to New Providence and surrounding area tenants
- Email blast to Manhattan tenants
- Suggestion was made to epoxy the front area concrete so it was uniform
- e-blast to all Tenants located at 80 Main Street in West Orange which is where Mandelbaum current office is located will go out
- Scheduling a tour for Michael Novak of Atlantic Environmental based out of Hoboken, NJ
- Sent out e-blast to all office brokers in the upper New Jersey area
- Linda Fucetola inquired about facility
- Bob O’Connor from Essex USA inquired
- Jack Kahn inquired has client interested in 2,500 – 3,000 SF
- Leah Sameth inquired about the facility from MRM Management
- David Mandelbaum inquired again – wants to meet after the holiday.
- Columbus Hill moving out at the end of the month (keeping front desk, conference table and rug in space for tours).
- Kathleen Wilson from Benmar (benmar.com) completing analysis. update will have out Jan6th.
- Eric Krapohl from barone-engineering also doing an analysis on facility.
- Sent out info on the facility and its availability to over 7,500 prospects via eblasts
- Received interest from ClinicSpectrum located at 2222 Morris Avenue in Union
- Their requirement is for 4,000 SF
- David Mandelbaum of Mandelbaum & Mandelbaum is interested in purchasing the facility-wanted a quote or whether or not Stone would consider selling the facility?
- We told him the facility was available for lease at $27 PS
- Excess Reinsurance Underwriters Inc. inquired about the facility
Dec. 1st: Canvassed Florham Park area Month of November-canvassed the following facilities:
- 21-27, 55, 15 Bleeker
- 90-116 Millburn Avenue
- 3,35,40 Beechwood Road
- 12,18 Bank Street
- 25, 52, DeForest Avenue
- 29, 45 Essex Street
- 34,36,47 Maple Street
- 290 Broad Street
- 7 Cedar Street
- 4 Chatham Road
- Short Hills
- 101,103, 150 John F Kennedy Parkway
Snelling Staffing Service located in Chatham has preliminary interest at 830 Morris with a requirement of 2,000 SF. Looking to inspect after the Thanksgiving Holiday.
Sent out eblast to over 5,450 companies throughout the Northern NJ region.
Canvassed: EFT Managers Group – Lease is up next year. Will start looking for 2000- 3000sqft of 2Q15. Needs to be within walking distance of train. Needs a kitchen and conference room. Samuel is the CEO | www.etfmg.com
Canvased Beechwood Road, Bleeker Street as well as 25 Deforest Ave this morning
Meeting internal on canvass schedule, mailing, and web-based advertising
Arthur J. Gallagher lease ending 2015 4Q – may have interest in downsizing
• Showing to Tenant looking for 4,000 SF from Todd Ward CBRE with Laurie
• Continue canvassing, showings and review brochures, flyers and target accounts.
• “Hands-on” door-to-door canvassing continue in Florham Park
• Canvass Summit
• New Jersey Precision Technologies, Inc has interest in 2,000 SF (Bob Tarantino)
• Continue to canvass Summit
• Continue E-blast
• Notify State and local agencies including economic development authority, local school board, county borough and municipality -done
• Notify the entire brokerage community-done
• First mailing targeting Legal, Financial, Insurance, Accounting, R&D, medical, telecommunications in the Tri-State Area
• Foot canvassing of Summit-Short Hills-Florham Park Millburn area of all office facilities commenced (should be completed by December 15th)
• Tour with confidential client looking for 25,000 SF on 2nd floor
• Property made short list of three possible choices
• Client will be in CA to discuss with Board week of November 17
• Will be back the 24th
• Meet with marketing department. –flyer completed
• Determine signage/banner for property – completed
• Date for open house luncheon-brunch. – January 28th 2015
• Reasons need to have direction on HVAC and all other improvements – upgrades to the facility
• Provide fresh new announcement of its availability and recent appointment of The Blau & Berg Company as its representative with a news release- week of November 17th waiting on news about the HVAC
• Include property on Blau & Berg’s Internet sites for immediate display and linkage providing maximum exposure -done
• Include on featured property web page and other applications – done