Alessandro (Alex) Conte, CCIM firstname.lastname@example.org
Jason M. Crimmins, CCIM, SIOR, email@example.com
Peter J. Murano, Jr., firstname.lastname@example.org
Property is aggresively being marketed.
May 19, 2015
- We are confirmed for Tuesday to meet with Carmelo Garcia to discuss the Newark Boys Choirs need for the additional lot.
- Waiting on Narrative from Karl or Richard.
May 18, 2015 – Pursuant to my conversation with Mr. Carmelo Garcia pertaining to the city owner lot (Block 883; lot 11), he has asked that we provide him with a narrative from the Newark Boys Choir describing the organization and for what purpose is the need of the lot such as parking for teachers, parents, possible expansion purposes etc). If we can get that this week, that would be great. He is available to meet with Karl, Richard and I next week either Tuesday the 26th 2-3 PM or Wednesday at 9AM.
May 15, 2015
- Called a few schools. Will get back to me regarding any space available to sublease – lease. Discussed this with Jon Karnick confidentially, as well who knows Karl and Richard quite well.
- Left several messages to discuss the lot acquisition with Carmelo Garcia. Will go there Monday.
May 14, 2015
- Contacted CEDC – Mr. Carmelo Garcia
- Strategy: purchase lot prior to placing 1016 on market
- Setup Client Login