The Blau & Berg Company, headquartered in Short Hills, New Jersey, provides clients with a complete range of commercial real estate services, including site selection, acquisitions, dispositions, portfolio sales, asset repositioning, property management, tenant representation and more.
A leader in providing superior commercial real estate brokerage services in the New Jersey and tri-state area since the 1930’s, The Blau & Berg Company has a longstanding reputation for its integrity and local expertise in distribution, supply chain management and transportation. Our commitment to technological advancement, comprehensive data resources, in-depth local and global market penetration and sophisticated property analyses, as well as our association with specialists in the areas of environmental, civil engineering, space design and construction, bring complete and thorough knowledge to each transaction. The Blau & Berg Company strives to not only meet but exceed its clients’ needs with in-depth research, experience and guidance and a focus on creating maximum return on investment.
Through memberships with national and regional real estate organizations such as the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR), Industrial and Office Real Estate Brokers Association of the New York Metropolitan Area, Inc., (IOREBA), National Association of Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP), The International Real Estate Federation (FIABCI), and the CCIM Institute (CCIM), The Blau & Berg Company provides its clients with access and data regarding properties virtually anywhere in the world.
The company was established in 1932, as the Leslie Blau Company until the early 1970’s when it merged with Berg Enterprises, Inc., a major national real estate service and mortgage banking conglomerate. Berg Enterprises, Inc., whose stock was traded on the New York Stock Exchange, became a wholly owned subsidiary of the American Can Company in May 1985. American Can Company became known as ‘Primerica’ which was purchased by Commercial Credit Corporation thereafter. In 1990, The Blau & Berg Company was spun off and sold to CrimKav Corp. still doing business today as The Blau & Berg Company with the majority stockholder being Kenneth F. Crimmins, the current Chief Executive Officer.